When you subscribe to our newsletter, your email address will be used for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe. You will receive regular information by email about current topics, as well as emails for special occasions, such as special promotions. The emails may be personalised and individualised based on the information we hold about you.
If you have not given us your written consent to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the double opt-in procedure, i.e. we will not send you a newsletter by email until you have expressly confirmed to us that we should do so. We will then send you a notification email and ask you to click on a link contained in it to confirm that you would like to receive our newsletter.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent pursuant to point (a), Art. 6(1) GDPR, if you have expressly subscribed to the newsletter. Within the framework of legal requirements, you may also receive our newsletter or an email from us without your express consent because you have ordered goods or services from us, through which we have received your email address and you have not objected to receiving information by email. In this case, the legal basis is our legitimate interest in the transmission of direct advertising pursuant to point (f), Art. 6(1) GDPR.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us, you can revoke your consent at any time with future effect or object to further receipt of the newsletter without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. Simply use the unsubscribe link contained in each newsletter or send a message to us or our data protection officer.
You can contact us via our customer hotline, by email or by post. If you wish to use one of these contact options, we record the personal data that you transmit to us via the selected contact option. This may be your name, address, email address, customer number and telephone number. You can decide for yourself what information you want to send us via the contact options.
We process this data exclusively for the purpose of being able to respond to or process your enquiry or request.
If you wish to use the contact form in our online services, we record the personal data you provide in the contact form, in particular your name and email address. We also store the IP address and the date and time of the enquiry. We process the data submitted in the contact form exclusively for the purpose of being able to respond to your enquiry or request.
Legal basis for the use of contact options, withdrawal of consent
The legal basis for processing data for the use of the available contact options is point (a), Art. 6(1) GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time. After we have dealt with the matter, the data will initially be stored in case further queries arise. Deletion of the data can be requested at any time, otherwise deletion will take place once the matter has been fully resolved. At such time, we will delete the data immediately, unless we are obliged to store it due to commercial or tax regulations.
You can register with us as a user through our online services. To do so, you need to enter the data requested on the input screen, such as your name, address and email address. We also record the date and time of registration and the IP address. As part of the registration process, we will ask you for your consent to the use of the data.
The legal basis for processing the data for registration in the case of consent is point (a), Art. 6(1) GDPR. If you register with us to fulfil or initiate a contract, the legal basis for processing the data is additionally point (b), Art. 6(1) GDPR.
Registration is required to fulfil or initiate a contract with us for certain services.
The data will be stored by us for as long as necessary to fulfil the contract. In addition, we store this data for the fulfilment of post-contractual obligations and on the basis of commercial and tax retention periods for the legally prescribed period. As a rule, this retention period is 10 years to the end of the respective calendar year.
VII. Information about the rights of the data subject – your identity
In order to comply with the rights of the data subject pursuant to the GDPR, it may be necessary for Stiebel Eltron to request further information to verify your identity in cases where personal data was collected on the basis of a contractual relationship, on a random sample basis, or in cases of justified doubt. This is particularly the case if a request for information is available in electronic form, but the sender’s details do not reveal the identity of a natural person concerned.
Right of access, right to object, right to rectification and right to erasure
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to obtain access to your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or the right to object, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if not collected from yourself, and the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, and if applicable, meaningful information about the details involved;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data, if we no longer need the data but if you need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit this data to another controller.
To exercise these rights, please contact:
Data protection officer of the Cappa Holdings Limited Group
Cappa Holdings Limited takes account of its statutory obligations and has appointed a company data protection officer. If you have any further questions or would like information about personal data that relates to yourself, please address your written request to our data protection officer. You are also entitled to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data, provided this is not prohibited by statutory regulations.
VISIT OUR SHOWROOM TODAY
PLOT NO.1,UDCO-MEDICAL ROAD, OFF CHEVRON DRIVE, BY
CHEVRON TRAFFIC LIGHTS, LEKKI-PENINSULA, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
Tel: 08161868896, 07054141027, 09080836799.
VIII. Further information
Disclosure of data to third parties
Links to other websites
Our online services contain links to other websites. These links are usually marked as such. We have no influence over the extent to which the applicable data protection regulations are observed on the linked websites. We therefore recommend that you also find out for yourself about the respective privacy policies on other websites.